Snead State Students Place at Phi Beta Lambda State Conference
Thirteen Snead State Community College students successfully placed in their individual categories at the Phi Beta Lambda Alabama State Leadership Conference in Birmingham April 11-12.
The wins qualified the students for the National Leadership Conference in San Antonio, Texas, June 24-27.
Students placing at the State Leadership Conference included:
- First Place Accounting for Professionals - Breanna Mitchell of Horton.
- First Place Business Presentation - Gracie Muncher of Alexandria.
- First Place Cyber Security - Ben Anstandig of Arab.
- First Place Forensic Accounting (team) - Izzy Watts of Arab, Breanna Mitchell of Horton, and Payton Bannister of Boaz.
- First Place Future Business Educator - Jordan Austin Zajac of Boaz.
- First Place Impromptu Speaking - Gracie Muncher of Alexandria.
- First Place Marketing Concepts - Danny Villacorta-Ayala of Albertville.
- First Place Networking Concepts - Ben Anstandig of Arab.
- First Place Programming Concepts - Gabe Anstandig of Arab.
- First Place Political Science - Allison Smith of Albertville.
- First Place Social Media Challenge (team) - Jordan Zajac of Boaz and Allison Smith of Albertville.
- Second Place Administrative Technology - Lupita Vega of Boaz.
- Second Place Agribusiness - Payton Bannister of Boaz.
- Second Place Cyber Security - Gabe Anstandig of Arab.
- Second Place Microeconomics - Emma Roberts of Boaz.
- Second Place Macroeconomics - Madison Nicole Self of Boaz.
- Second Place Supply Chain Management - Danny Villacorta-Ayala of Albertville.
- Third Place Accounting Principles - Emma Roberts of Boaz.
- Third Place Personal Finance - Madison Self of Boaz.
- Third Place Public Speaking - Nora Pettry of Guntersville.
Phi Beta Lambda is an organization for students interested in the fields of business and economics. The purpose of PBL is to develop competent, aggressive business leadership and to create interest in understanding in business occupations. The sponsors for Snead State’s group are Accounting/Economics Instructor Meredith Jackson and Business Division Director Vann Scott.