Current students may register online during the advertised registration periods
Steps for Registration
1. Go to mySnead
2. Click "Sign In."
3. Type your User ID and PIN, and click the Login button.
USER ID: S number, 9 digits beginning with a S. For example S12345678. IMPORTANT: The “S” must be capitalized.
When logging in for the first time, your PIN will be your 6 digit date of birth (MMDDYY). It must be changed by user when logging in for the first time. The message tells you that your PIN has expired. Re-enter your DOB (Old PIN) and create a new PIN. It can be any combination of letters and numbers.
You will also be prompted to create a security question. This will be used if you forget your PIN at a later date.
- If you have logged in previously and changed your PIN but cannot remember it, click on Forgot PIN.
4. Click on the Student tab
5. Click on Registration.
6. Click on Look up classes.
7. Select the appropriate term. Click Submit.
8. To search for classes:
- Simply select the Subject and click Course Search.
- Click Advanced Search for more search criteria.
9. To register for a class select the check box in front of the CRN (Course Reference Number) and click Register at the bottom of the screen.
- C in front of the CRN identifies a closed class.
- If you know the CRN of the class for which you want to register, you may add them in the Add Classes Worksheet area and Click Submit Changes.
10. Classes can be dropped from this page by clicking on the drop down menu under Action field. Select “Drop Class via Web” from the drop down to drop class.
11. This screen will assist with any registration errors. The red circle with an X will inform you that you have encountered a registration error, and you will need to search for a new class or get the appropriate registration overrides.
12. Once the drop/add period has ended, students will have the option to withdraw from a single class using “Web Withdrawn Course”.
13. To print your schedule, under the Registration tab, click Concise Student Schedule. With the schedule showing, click File on your browser and click print preview. Adjust your preferred settings (landscape is recommended) and print.
You Must Pay for Classes at the Time of Registration
Students’ class schedules may be removed from the registration system for non-payment if payment is not made prior to the designated payment due dates listed in the College's Academic Calendar