Select this type if you have attended a college other than Snead State after HS/GED graduation.

Items Needed:

  • Snead State application for admission
  • Signature/residency page
  •  One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission.  
  • Official college transcripts from all previously attended institutions of higher learning
  • Official high school/GED transcript documenting graduation

*Students who have achieved a minimum of a Baccalaureate degree are only required to submit a transcript from the granting institution for admission to the college, but may need to submit other transcripts for evaluation of transfer credit.