Dual Enrollment/High School
This program is available to qualified high school students who have received approval from their high school to receive both college credit and high school credit.
- The student must meet the entrance requirements of the College.
- The student must have a “B” average (3.00 on a 4.00 scale) in completed high school courses.
- The student must have written approval of the appropriate principal and the local superintendent of education.
- The student must be in grade 10, 11, or 12.
- Snead State application for admission
- Signature/residency page
- One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission.
- Completed Dual Recommendation Form
- Copy of current high school transcript
*Dual enrollment high school students are admitted on a “conditional” status. The conditional status remains in effect and an official college transcript cannot be released until the student fulfills the general admission requirements (i.e. diploma from an approved high school, GED, etc.).