Examples of Accommodations
Testing Accommodations may include:
• Extended Time
• Isolated Testing Area / Reduced-Distraction Testing Environment
• Recorded or Orally Administered Tests
Students should discuss testing accommodations with his/her instructors at the beginning of each semester.
• Extended Time for Assignments
• Tape Recording of Lectures
• Note-Taking Assistance
• Sign Language Interpreters
• Copies of Classroom Lectures
• Priority Seating
In some cases, students may be permitted to use calculators (restrictions apply), electronic dictionaries, word processors, or spell checkers for in-class work.
ADA does not provide financial aid, attendant (personal) care, transportation services, or tutoring.