Select this type if you have previously attended Snead State as a credit student (after HS/GED) and are returning to Snead after a break in continuous enrollment. Students who have attended SSCC within the past year do not need to reapply. Students who only attended Snead as a dual enrollment student should apply as a First Time Freshman if they plan to attend SSCCafter HS graduation.
- Snead State application for admission
- Signature/residency page
- One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission.
- Official high school/GED transcript documenting graduation
- Official college transcript(s) if attended another college after attending Snead State
- Documentation of legal name change if different than last attendance period at SSCC
*Students who have achieved a minimum of a Baccalaureate degree are only required to submit a transcript from the granting institution of admission to the college, but may need to submit other transcripts for evaluation of transfer credit.