Select this type if you have previously attended Snead State as a credit student (after high school/GED) and are returning to Snead after a break in continuous enrollment.  Students who have attended SSCC within the past year do not need to reapply.  Students who only attended Snead as a dual enrollment student should apply as a First Time Freshman if they plan to attend SSCC after high school graduation.

Items Needed:

  • Snead State application for admission
  • Signature/residency page
  •  One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission. 
  • Official high school/GED transcript documenting graduation
  • Official college transcript(s) if attended another college after attending Snead State
  • Documentation of legal name change if different than last attendance period at SSCC

*Students who have achieved a minimum of a Baccalaureate degree are only required to submit a transcript from the granting institution of admission to the college, but may need to submit other transcripts for evaluation of transfer credit.