Select this type if you are enrolled as a student in good standing at another college and wish to take classes at Snead State. A transient letter from your home college listing all courses that you are eligible to take at SSCC is required.
- Snead State application for admission
- Signature/residency page
- One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission.
- Transient letter from current college listing approved courses
- All required documents for transient students may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions will accept pictures of documents via email as long as the document is legible.
- The signature residency form requires a hand signature.
*Transient students are considered non-degree-seeking and are not eligible for federal student aid.