Registration at Snead State
Snead State is among the colleges in the Alabama Community College system transitioning to a new registration system in time for the Fall semester. mySnead will transition to the NEW, easy-to-use OneACCS – a new registration system that allows for greater efficiency and service for students!
OneACCS will be available for student use when Fall registration opens. Registration dates are as follows:
- Registration Opens for Returning Students (who have completed 12 credit hours prior to summer 2019): July 15
- Parson Days New Student Orientation: July 25-30 (By Appointment Only)
- Registration Opens for First-Time Students: July 25
How to Register
Student ID numbers needed for registration will transition from S numbers to new “A” numbers for the OneACCS system. To register for classes, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.snead.edu, and select OneACCS at the top of the home page.
- Enter your NEW student ID. (The number begins with an “A”.) New student ID numbers (or “A” Numbers) will be issued prior to registration opening for the fall.
- Enter your password, which is your six-digit birthdate in the format MMDDYY.
- Click on “Student” tab in the upper left corner under the red ACCS logo.
- Click on “Registration.”
- Click on “Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes.”
- Register for classes.