Guidelines for Proctored Exams:
- Students must show a current photo ID, such as a student ID, Driver’s License, or other government ID.
- Proctored exams are FREE for Snead State students and other Alabama community college students.
- For external students of a 4-year institution (or any other type of college/university), businesses, or institutions outside of Alabama, there is a fee of $30 for EACH proctored exam.
- If applicable, the testing fee must be paid at the business office (1st
Floor, McCain Center) before testing, and the receipt must be given to
the proctor before being allowed to test.
- Exams are given by SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT only and will only be available Mondays - Thursdays.
- It is the exam taker’s responsibility to set up exams with the sponsoring institution. The institution is responsible for emailing Snead State's test center proctor all information, policies, and/or exams no later than the day before the exam.
- Exam takers must adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the institution requiring the proctored exam.
For questions, contact Tonya Shields, Director of Testing, at 256-840-4165 or email email@example.com.
*Please note that these guidelines are for exams other than Compass. See the Compass page for information regarding that test.